Your current position: Home >>
Published by：2023-03-28 Categories:Industry news Viewed by: 3795 times
Air layer cotton fabric is a type of air layer fabric.
Air layer fabric is a type of textile auxiliary material. After soaking pure cotton fabric in a chemical solution, the surface of the fabric is covered with countless extremely fine hairs, which can form an extremely thin air layer on the surface of the fabric. Another type of fabric is sewn together for two different fabrics, and the gap between them is also called an air layer.
In the fabric, the air layer fabric is very characteristic. The materials of air layer fabrics include polyester, polyester spandex, polyester cotton spandex, etc. Air layer fabrics are now very popular in the market, and there are various products that use air layer fabrics.
The air layer fabric is not prone to wrinkles and can absorb liquids. The air layer fabric is a three-layer structure with a large gap in the middle. The surface layer is made of pure cotton fabric, which has a moisture absorption and moisturizing effect. The air layer fabric is still very special, and should be hung during storage, not folded for a long time, and to avoid the touch of sharp objects.
What are the disadvantages of air layer fabrics?
1. Due to the fact that the surface of the air layer fabric is made of pure cotton, it is easy to adhere to small floating ashes.
2. It is difficult to eliminate wrinkles in the fabric
3. According to the characteristics of the air layer fabric, the application range of the fabric is relatively small, and the fabric is relatively thick and heavy.
4. The fabric of polyester air layer fabric will feel a bit stuffy after wearing, and it is not as soft and comfortable as pure cotton.
Which is better, air layer fabric or pure cotton?
1. Air layer fabric
The air layer fabric is particularly effective in preventing cold and keeping warm. According to the structural design, a textile structure consisting of three layers, namely, the inside, the middle, and the outside, is selected. Therefore, a gas barrier layer is generated in the textile. The middle layer is filled with yarn with strong bulkiness and good ductility to create a stationary air layer, which has the effect of preventing cold and keeping warm.
2. Pure cotton fabric
Cotton fiber has good moisture absorption. Under normal conditions, the fiber can absorb moisture into the surrounding atmosphere, with a moisture content of 8-10%. Therefore, it contacts the skin, making people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of cotton increases and the ambient temperature is high, the water content in the fibers will evaporate completely, leaving the fabric in a water balance state and making people feel comfortable.
Air layer fabric and pure cotton are both very good, but compared to the two, pure cotton is a bit better. Pure cotton fabric is soft, breathable, and comfortable, and is often used to make baby clothes. It is relatively popular with everyone, but everyone's needs are different, so it is good to choose according to their own needs.
Advantages and disadvantages of knitted air layer fabrics: Air layer fabrics are woven using special knitting machine equipment. Unlike composite fabrics, which have a tight adhesive layer in the middle, they have a height and thickness of about 1-2 millimeters. It is precisely this fine and dense chemical fiber (or pure cotton yarn) that connects the two sides of the fabric together. Because air layer cotton has a thicker and hollow position than other composite fabrics, the advantages of air layer fabrics become more prominent. Unlike ordinary double-sided fabrics, space cotton fabric is not as soft and has the crisp feel and thickness of overcoat fabric, so many people use it as a sweater fabric to make knitted clothing such as outerwear, sweater, overcoat, and windbreaker.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of knitted air layer fabrics? 1、 The air layer fabric has excellent thermal insulation performance. Its structure is designed as a composite structure of inner layer, middle layer, and outer layer, and maintains a hollow structure in the middle layer, which can effectively isolate air to achieve a warm effect. 2、 Air layer fabrics are generally woven using pure cotton spandex and cotton polyester spandex interwoven, so air layer cotton has the advantages of moisture absorption, moisture retention, and good breathability of knitted cotton. 3、 Due to the thick fabric of the air layer, it is necessary to hang it and not fold it for storage during daily washing and wearing, otherwise it will be difficult to recover the creases for a long time and affect the aesthetics of the clothing. If the air layer fabric is made of polyester, attention should be paid to the wire hooking situation, and sharp objects should be avoided from touching the surface of the fabric.
The air layer fabric is made of polyester, polyester spandex, polyester cotton spandex, and other materials.
1. The air layer fabric is mainly used to keep warm. The air layer fabric does not wrinkle and can absorb liquids - The air layer fabric is a three-layer structure with a large gap in the middle and a pure cotton surface, which has the effect of absorbing water and locking water. The empty layer fabric is generally composed of two layers of knitted fabric, with a special process used to composite the middle. However, the middle is not normally composite and tightly bonded, with a gap of about 1-2 millimeters. The two fabrics are combined with fine and dense velvet, which has a wider hollow position than other composite fabrics, so it is called an air layer fabric.
2. In woven fabrics, a double layer structure can be used, and a system of warp or weft yarns can be added between the outer and inner warp and weft yarns to form a sandwich structure with three layers: the inner, middle, and outer. Air layer fabrics are called air layer fabrics because they have a wider hollow position than other composite fabrics. The entire fabric is not as soft as normal knitted fabrics, but rather has a crisp feel like overcoat fabric, so many people use it to make overcoats, windcoats, and other outerwear tops.
3. Air layer fabric is a type of textile auxiliary material. Pure cotton fabric is soaked in a chemical solution, and the surface of the fabric is covered with countless extremely fine hairs. These fine hairs can form an extremely thin air layer on the surface of the fabric. Air layer fabric and space cotton: The yarn used in the middle layer is monofilament, that is, cannonball yarn, while the yarn used in the middle layer of the air layer fabric is high count staple yarn or non monofilament yarn, making the thickness of the air layer fabric between space cotton and double-sided fabric.
Contact:YU Qinxian Tel:+86-13587903622 E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org Fax：+86-0572-6603299